Guideline for Social Programs (Welcome Reception/ Banquet/ Tour)
1. Welcome Reception
- Date & Time: May 23(Tue.), 2017 / 17:00 - 21:00 (Registration is available)
- Location: LG Convention Hall (B1F Int’l Education Building, Ewha Womans University)
- Campus Map
- Date & Time: May 24(Wed.), 2017 / 19:00 – 21:30
- Location: KOREA HOUSE (10, Toegye-ro 36gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04626, Korea) (Map & Route)
(Address in Korean: 한국의 집 (중구 퇴계로 36길 10))
How to get to the banquet place - By Subway (Recommended Route)
1) Walk to the Ewha Womans Univ. Subway Station (5 min.)
2) Take a subway from Ewha Womans Univ. to Euljiro 3(il)-ga
3) You need to transfer from line 2 to line 3 at Euljiro 1(il)-ga.
4) Please exit through GATE 3 at Chungmuro Station.
5) You may found Korea House on your right side
※ Conference staff will guide after the session
3. One-day excursion to Yangyang Underground Laboratory (Y2L)
- Date & Time: May 27(Sat.), 2017 / 08:00 – 19:00
(Please be awared that arrival time may be delayed due to local situation)
- Meeting Place: Parking Lot in front of Sinchon TRAIN Station (NOT SUBWAY STATION)
(5 min from Ewha Univ. Main Gate)
- Please make sure to bring your passport/ ID for the security access.
How to get to the meeting place – 5 min. walk (Recommended Route)
1) Go 300m down to the right side from the main gate of Ewha University
2) You can find parking space on your right side