The IBS-MultiDark-IPPP Workshop on Dark Matter is the fourth event where IBS-CTPU, IPPP, and MultiDark are sharing strengths on the quest on the identification of the Dark Matter.
The workshop is oriented towards dark matter physics and will cover a wide range of subjects. The aim is to promote the collaboration and exchange of ideas. The list of invited speakers includes theoretical as well as experimental physicists.
The Institute for Basic Science (IBS), comprises 30 centers, including three experimental and theoretical ones on particle physics and cosmology:
- Center for Theoretical Physics of the Universe (CTPU)
- Center for Axion and Precision Physics research (CAPP)
- Center for Underground Physics (CUP)
MultiDark (Multimessenger Approach for Dark Matter Detection), is the Spanish project for dark matter searches consisting of 11 theoretical, experimental and astrophysics groups from 18 Spanish universities and research institutes.
The Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology (IPPP), is a center of particle phenomenology in the UK and is a joint venture between Durham University and the Science and Technology Funding Council (STFC) of the UK.
- Direct Dark Matter detection
- Indirect Searches
- Colliders and Theory
- Axions and ALPS
- Astrophysics and Cosmology
To Be Announced
- The 1st IBS-MultiDark Joint Focus Program
- The 2nd IBS-MultiDark-IPPP Workshop
- The 3rd IBS-MultiDark-IPPP Workshop
IBS CTPU, Daejeon, Republic of Korea (location)