2022. Oct. 1 Update
All overseas arrivals are exempted from having to take a PCR test upon arrival in Korea as of Oct. 1.
- All overseas arrivals are exempt from quarantine requirements (independently of whether or not they have received Covid vaccine shots).
-For long-term stays, free PCR tests are still available at public health centers.
-However, regardless of taking the PCR tests or not, it's recommended arrivals fill out personal health- and visiting-information in the Q-Code system (https://cov19ent.kdca.go.kr/cpassportal/) in advance (before entering Korea) to help speed up entry procedures.
2022. Sept. 3 Update
All overseas arrivals must be tested for COVID-19 PCR within 24 hours of entry. You must register with Q-code.
- From September 3, 2022, PCR test before entry will be abolished;
Within one day after entry, the duty of PCR testing is maintained at airport inspection stations, residential health centers, and screening clinics.
- For long-term stays, free tests are available at public health centers, etc., but for short-term stays, Incheon Airport Inspection Center is recommended and an inspection fee will be charged.
- Those who want to be tested immediately upon arrival at Incheon Airport must make a reservation in advance through the reservation site below.
* Incheon International Airport Corona 19 Test Center Reservation Site:
- After inspection, the result must be registered in the quarantine information pre-entry system (Q-code)
Note that the test result is expected to be notified within ~ 5 hrs or so. We will take you to the High-1 resort right after taking the test so that you may get the test result when you arrive at High-1.
If the test result shows positive, one has to be quarantined for a week. This requirement may change in October. We will keep on updating this info as soon as there is any change in Covid policy in Korea