The conference proceedings of EMIS 2022 will be published in Nuclear Instruments and Methods B honoring the tradition of the EMIS conference.
Nov 7, 2022 for the 1st call
Dec 7, 2022 for the 2nd call
Jan 9, 2023 for the final call
Feb 3, 2023 for for the submission deadline
Instruction for submission:
All contributions at the EMIS 2022 meeting including posters are eligible for submissions.
The maximum lengths of the written contributions are: 3 printed pages for posters, 4 printed pages for oral contributions, and 5 printed pages for invited talks.
- The submission website for this journal is located at: Editorial Manager®
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion in the special issue, it is important that authors select VSI: EMIS 2022 at RAON when you reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.
- The instruction to submit a new manuscript are explained in the given link: https://service.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28461/supporthub/publishing
- The template files for the final stage of submitting procedure are : cover letter and conflict of interest
- Latex instruction is at https://www.elsevier.com/authors/author-schemas/latex-instructions and the sample is here.