The IBS-PNU Joint Workshop on Particle Physics and Cosmology will be held during December 7-10, 2022 at the Paradise Hotel, Busan, Korea. The workshop is jointly organized by Center for Theoretical Physics of the Universe (CTPU) at IBS and Center for Cosmological Constant Problem (CCCP) at Pusan National University (PNU). The purpose of this workshop is to bring together researchers from particle physics and cosmology to present and discuss our theoretical understanding of nature and prospects for future progress.
• Workshop place
- Paradise Hotel Busan
- More information: Paradise Hotel
- The workshop will be held in the Sicily Room (Main Building 1F).
- Kolon Seacloud Hotel
- More information: Kolon Seacloud Hotel
- It takes about 2 minutes on foot from the Kolon Seacloud Hotel to the workshop place.
• Registration deadline: November 25th, 2022
- Number of participants will be limited to 55.
- Accommodations will be provided (breakfast not included) to all invited participants and limited funds are available for some participants to support the accommodations upon request.
• Kiwoon Choi (IBS-CTPU)
• Sanghyeon Chang (IBS-CTPU)
• Sang Hui Im (IBS-CTPU)
• Deog Ki Hong (PNU), Chair
• Kwang Sik Jeong (PNU)
• Jong-Wan Lee (PNU)
• Dong-han Yeom (PNU)
For any information or assistance, please contact:
♦ Sang Hui Im